|Body Style||Quad Bike|
5 speed semi auto engine puts riders from all ages (>16 years old) and groups into the suitable riders. Elstar Tank is a good size ATV paticularly great for recreational use. Casual farm works, bush hunting, creek crossing are perfect fit in for Tank.
You can gear the bike down by putting a smaller front sprocket. This will make it a great towing machine for Horse arena, garden trailer, tree logs, or other applications.
The new and improved Tank Lux sees the merging of a farm quad capability and a sports quad engine and ride. This combination is sure to impress even the fussiest of riders, with its ability to handle harsh terrain, yet still provide optimal ride quality. In fact, the sports oriented machine gives you enough power to enjoy top cruising speeds of 80km/h.
The Tank Lux now comes complete with a larger body and new plastic fairing to make the bike look fresher and tougher. To make sure all of your load fits on the back, the rack has been extended. All of the tyres have been upgraded to the latest butterfly tread pattern and the front wheel hub is remarkably stronger.
In terms of the brakes the Tank Lux has been upgraded to an all-in-one system, with the front brake featuring a bigger disc rotor. The Lux model comes with all of the standard features of the Tank 250, with in inclusion of an electronic dash, indicators, mirrors, hand guards and a semi automatic engine (clutchless Manual).
- Engine: 250cc four stroke
- Starter: Electric start
- Bore and Stroke: 67*65mm
- Clutch:Multiple Plate Wet
- Carburetor: 300mm (for 250cc)
- Muffler Diameter: 20mm (for 250cc)
- Suspension Front: Independent dual arm with Nitrogen/Oil Dampening, Adjustable ball joints
- Suspension Rear: Single mono shock (Nitrogen/oil dampening)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: 5 Speed semi automatic R-0-1-2-3-4
- Seat Height: 850mm
- Wheel Base: 1250mm
- Digital speedometer
- Tank Capacity: 5 litres
- Max Speed: >80 km/h
- Final Drive: #428 chain
- Brakes: Disk Brake System front and rear
- Steel Rim: Front and Rear
- Wheel Size: Front 21*7-10 Rear: 20*11-10
- Min Ground Clearance: 110mm
- Package Size: 1550*850*1060mm
- Assembled Size: 1800*1050*1100mm